- Archeological findings dating back to 5000 BC
- Area continuously inhabited for 7000 years
- 18 historic forts, castles and towers
- Offers unique perspective of the UAE and Ras Al Khaimah heritage
- Jebel Jais, the UAE’s tallest mountain at 1,934 meters
- Offers views of the coastline and valleys
- Up to 10°C temperature drop differential compared to the coastline
- Offers hiking, rock-climbing, off-road trails and longest zipline in the world.
- One of the UAE’s most accessible and scenic desert landscapes
- Easily accessible from both the beach and the mountains
- Unique fauna and flora with dedicated nature reserves
- Offers off-roading, camping and safari experiences
- A unique and striking coastline
- White sand beaches and crystal-clear waters
- Natural Mangroves
- Offers water sport activities
Political & Economic Stability
- One of the most stable political systems in the greater Arab region
- Strong economic growth
- Diversified and business-friendly economy
- Strategically located on the axis of the GCC, Asia and Africa.
- Direct trade routes to growing GCC market as well as India and Africa.
- Highly developed ports and access to major sea routes.
Favorable Business Environment
- The Middle East and Africa’s highest-ranked economy by the World Bank
- Hosts 400 of the world’s Fortune 500 companies
- AHigh-end telecommunication facilities and IT Infrastructure
- Premium logistics infrastructure
We offer our investors a host of attractive benefits: 100% foreign ownership, 100% repatriation of capital and profits, in addition to 100% utility availability. Investors also enjoy 0% corporate and personal tax, and VAT of only 5% (as of 2018).
Capital & Profits
as of 2018
- Foreign ownership for free zone businesses
- Freedom to source labor
- Access to local market through a local agent
- No stringent localization policies as compared to other GCC countries such as KSA.
- Offers arbitration in DIFC Jurisdiction
- One-stop shop for a comprehensive range of services, including registration, customs, construction and labor permits
- Tie-up with DIFC for
- Single point of contact for tenants through dedicated relationship managers.
- Competitive utility rates
- Competitive labor costs
- Competitive land lease rates, open to more attractive lease models
- Options for on-site labor accommodation.
- No customs duty on re-exported goods for free zone businesses
- Additional case-specific financial incentives (sign-on incentives)